Our vision is to live in a zero-waste World
- Always aim for excellence
- Maximise resource efficiency
- Aim for zero-waste of resources
- Always balance profit with people and planet
- Greenkode is committed to addressing the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 12 (Target 12.3) through the WRAP’s Food Waste Reduction Roadmap.
- Never stop innovating new solutions until food-waste is eradicated
- Employment equality
Maximise resource efficiency and reduce all resource waste
Sustainable Product Designer
Cristian builds our products using recycled materials and high-tech fabrication techniques
Hi, my name is Cristian Brandiburg and I joined Greenkode in 2021 as a sustainable product designer.I am in charge of designing the form factor of the devices and I will be manufacturing the prototypes in my workshop as well.
Prior to my collaboration with Greenkode, I have worked on many projects ranging from helping individuals with rapid prototyping services to helping a local company expand their portfolio into the 3D space with photorealistic renderings.
I am a third year student at Falmouth University, where I study sustainable product design. I currently live in Truro with my brother and I highly enjoy my time here . When I’m not keeping busy with digital design work, you can find me in the workshop tinkering with my machines or experimenting with new materials.
Over the course of my studies at Falmouth University I have gained invaluable insight into the world of design and rapid prototyping while having a comprehensive understanding of the sustainability of the products and manufacturing techniques.
My goal is to empower organisations and individuals in their pursuit for sustainable products and services.
Aimee produces and researches our podcasts and initiates our marketing research with companies
Hi, I’m Aimee and I’m delighted to0 be working with Green Kode on their podcast, Zero Waste Kode.I have a background in podcasting and media, after completing my undergraduate degree in Journalism at Falmouth University (1st Hon).
I have worked on various podcasts with varying topics throughout my time at university and I am happy to be using my skills as a recent graduate. I will be studying a Master’s in Professional law in Birmingham this year, which I can’t wait to start!I am interested in the issue of zero-waste and plastic pollution, so I am excited to be learning more from a company who are so passionate about sustainability.
I try my best to re-use everything I can, but I know there is always more that we can do.I moved to Cornwall for university and plan to move back after my Master’s. The pace of living and scenery are very different to Birmingham- and I know which I prefer!
• Entrepreneur I Board Advisor I Visionary I Investment banker
• For over 25 years, I led cross-border M&A transactions in challenging environments. I understood that these are the same challenges facing by startups/entrepreneurs on the one hand and VCs on the other
• Currently, heading Kora Sustainability and helping other entrepreneurs as a birad advisor
- Shane Holland is the Executive Chairman of Slow Food in the UK.
- His other current roles include UK Ambassador for Venner the pan Europe charity tackling food poverty; trustee of Borough Market, and trustee of the charity United St Saviours.
- Peter is an expert on the structure and dynamics of the foodservice sector, and its supply chain, in the UK and across Europe
- He has been involved, as a researcher and consultant within the sector, for over 30 years.
• MOTTI ESSAKOV
- A recognised pioneer and disruptor in the global travel
and tourism industry
- Motti has nearly two decades of experience in the Hotel and sustainability sector
- Motti is a co-founder of Rythms House and Rythms by Design.